Training materials now available from our website
As part of our support to our clients CPD commitments and continuing competence, we have uploaded a number of training materials from recent seminars and events.
To access the material visitors can click on the link (here), upload their details and download some of the presentations and/or notes from the:
- 21st March 2018 – Family Finance seminars ‘Representing Children and Appeals’
- 9th May 2018 – Family Finance seminars ‘Challenging Section 7 reports and Fact Finding Hearings’
- 5th July 2018 – Junior Property Litigation Seminar
- 18th September 2018 – Human Trafficking and Modern Day Slavery
- 28th September 2018 – Annual Housing Conference (details of two presentations)
Please follow us on Twitter (@StIvesChambers) or keep an eye on our website for information about future uploads.