St Ives Chambers website: external links
St Ives Chambers are not responsible for external websites.
St Ives Chambers website includes links to external websites. We select links that are relevant to the content they are linking from and are suitable for our clients.
These links are included for a number of reasons:
- For further relevant information or other key source material.
- For background information.
- For useful practical information.
We do not link to external sites for commercial gain or in-kind considerations.
We link to sites purely on editorial merit. These will mostly be free to access, but users may sometimes be asked to register or pay a fee before viewing content.
External links are selected and reviewed when the page is published. However, St Ives Chambers is not responsible for the content of external websites as:
- St Ives Chambers does not produce them or maintain/update them.
- St Ives Chambers cannot change them.
- They can be changed without St Ives Chambers’ knowledge.
Some of the external links may be to websites which offer commercial services (including online purchasing). These are not endorsed by St Ives Chambers.
Increasingly, St Ives Chambers will be making more video and audio content which may include content which is not suitable for young children and has been designed for our clients within the legal profession.