Family Law Group Update: Summer 2018
Please find attached the ‘Family Law Group Update’ for Summer 2018, contents include:
- Details of the Child Care Conference 2018.
- Basharat Hussain joins Chambers.
- Update: Judges Meeting with Children (an update from MacDonald J).
- Update: Judges do get it badly wrong!
- We are recruiting.
- Update: The place of criminal law in family proceedings R (Children)  EWCA Civ 198.
- Update: Section 38(6) Assessments – a timely reminder.
- Update: Why we need a family drug and alcohol court in Birmingham.
- Jeremy Weston QC named ‘Barrister of the Year’ by the Birmingham Law Society.
- St Ives Charity Challenge Cup Quiz 2018.
To read the newsletter click here.
We hope you find it informative.