Our highly regarded Family Law Team is recruiting
Due to a significant surplus of work across all areas of the family team, applications are invited from exceptional practitioners at all levels of call in the following practice areas:
- Public law children
- Private law children
- Matrimonial finance
We would also be interested in hearing from practitioners who are keen to develop a practice in the Court of Protection.
We have an excess of work at all levels of call, from silk to pupils, and we are therefore keen to recruit exceptional candidates to enable us to continue to provide an excellent level of service to our professional clients.
Chambers also welcomes applications for third six pupillage from individuals dedicated to developing a practice in family law.
Chambers is pleased to be regarded as one of the country’s leading family law sets. Our members are often instructed in the most high profile and legally significant cases in the Midlands and nationwide. We are consistently ranked as a leading set by the legal directories.
Chambers has a proud history of career progression and moving members of chambers into silk and judicial appointments.
Over the last 15 years, the family law team has adopted a policy of measured, structured and organic growth. We are now looking to expand further to meet the increased workload arising from our exisiting success.
Our former and current members of chambers include:
- A Lady Justice of Appeal and Senior Presiding Judge for England and Wales
- The Family Division Liaison Judge for the Midland Circuit
- Numerous circuit and district judges
- A significant number of members who sit as Deputy High Court Judges, Recorders, and Deputy District Judges
- Two nationally recognised family law silks, in addition to a successful team of door tenant silks
- Five members who are qualified as Family Law Arbitrators (across the finance and children schemes)
Chambers is delighted to offer an extremely competitive rent structure and boasts an exceptional clerking team and administrative support.
Applications should be addressed to Head of Chambers, Jeremy Weston QC via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications are treated in the strictest confidence.