Family Group Newsletter (Spring 2019)
Within this edition of the Family Group Newsletter, you will find a range of articles including:
- Jeremy Weston updates his article ‘Female Genital Mutilation: Its prevalence and the protection afforded by the present law’.
- ‘Emergency Out of Hours Appeal Applications’ by Tracy Lakin.
- ‘ICOs: fair hearings and the status of findings’ by Matthew Maynard.
- ‘Settlement Conferences’ by Ann Chavasse.
- ‘In the matter of X (A Child) (No 5)’ by Angela Houston.
- ‘When is it necessary for a Local Authority to notify a father about the birth of his child? Re C  EWHC 3332 (Fam)‘ by Eleanor Marsh.
We hope you find it informative, please click here to read.