Chambers and its members are regulated by the Bar Standards Board.
Business & Property
His practice covers a relatively wide range of civil litigation, specialising in:
- Commercial litigation and arbitration, including company and partnership disputes
- High value contractual disputes, including company law and partnership issues, intellectual property and franchise agreements
- Professional negligence claims
- Insolvency (personal and corporate)
- White Collar crime with an emphasis on complex corporate issues
He enjoys a formidable reputation for his civil and commercial expertise and has been recently recommended as a leading commercial silk by the Legal 500 publication.
LLB (Hons) Inns of Court School of Law
Legal 500: “He puts people at ease exceptionally easily.”
Click here to view the Privacy Notice for Joseph Giret QC.