Location: Maple House, 150 Corporation Street, Birmingham, B4 6TB
Cost: £125 CPD: 6
St Ives Chambers’ Annual Housing Conference will take place on Friday 28th September 2018. This one-day conference will provide you with the latest updates and news in Housing law and will include an opportunity for you to meet our Housing group members.
The subjects and topics our specialist speakers and members will be covering, include:
- GDPR: What does it mean for you?
- Case Study: Challenging hearsay evidence
- Section 21 notices: Can I or can’t I? / Where are we now?
- Unlawful eviction, harassment & privacy
- Disrepair update (including fitness to inhabit, injunctions & succession, ASBI/s.17 Injunctions)
- Ask the Panel Session
We will be distributing more details soon.
To book your space at this popular annual conference, please email email@example.com.
We look forward to seeing you there.