St Ives Chambers presents a celebration of Black History Month – a spotlight on black excellence within the legal profession.
Tom Lawal will chair the event, which will showcase black legal talent in Birmingham and discuss ways in which diversity can be expanded in the legal profession. The speakers at the event will be:
- Tom Lawal – Barrister at St Ives Chambers (Chair)
- Her Honour Judge Carole Burgher – Circuit Judge, Birmingham Family Court
- I. Stephanie Boyce – Deputy Vice-President of the Law Society of England & Wales
- Inez Brown – Partner at Harrison Clark Rickerbys and President of the Birmingham Law Society
- Mark Cooper – Barrister and Chair of the Equality, Diversity & Wellbeing Committee at St Ives Chambers
There is no charge to attend, but please register your place by emailing email@example.com. Places are limited and those attending will be sent the Zoom link and joining instructions prior to the event.