Location: De Vere Hotel Colmore Gate, 6 Colmore Gate, Birmingham, B3 2QD
Cost: £125 CPD: 6
Join the members of the St Ives Chambers Business and Property team for a one-day conference focusing on property litigation.
Attracting 6 CPD points, the conference will feature a number of topical talks in the field of property litigation and will conclude with an interactive Case Study drawing on topics throughout the day. The topics our specialist speakers will be covering include:
- Discharging or Modifying Restrictive Covenants (Anya Newman)
- Professional Negligence in a property context: Traps for the Unwary (Michelle Caney)
- Practice Updates, including the Disclosure Pilot for the Business and Property Courts (Jane Talbot and Martin Langston)
- Dilapidations: Construing Repairing Covenants (David Nuttall)
- An Expert Perspective on Section 18 Valuations (Guest Speaker: Neil Burridge)
- Case Study (drawing on topics throughout the day) (Alexander Pritchard-Jones and Priya Tromans)
We look forward to welcoming you to the De Vere Colmore Gate.
To book your space at this conference, please email: email@example.com or simply complete the booking form (here) and return it to us.