Location: De Vere Colmore Gate, 6 Colmore Row, Birmingham B3 2QD
Cost: £125.00 CPD: 6
Join our Housing team at our 10th Anniversary Annual Housing Conference.
We are delighted to announce that Her Honour Judge Delia Truman will be giving the Key Note Address and Ian Higgins (Health and Housing Partnership LLP) will be our guest speaker at the Annual Housing Conference in September. Presenting alongside our guest speakers will be members of our Housing group who will be speaking on the subjects below:
- Key Note Address – Her Honour Judge Delia Truman
- Vulnerable Tenants, Capacity and Community Care – Michael Singleton and Alexander Pritchard-Jones
- Guest Speaker – Fitness for Human Habitation – Ian Higgins
- Disrepair – Michelle Caney
- Section 21 Masterclass – Jane Talbot
- Case Law Update – Succession and Tenancy Fraud – Lucinda Wilmott-Lascelles
- Case Law Update – ASB – Harry Marriott
- Case Law Update – Homelessness – James Byrne
- Case Study – Anya Newman and Aadhithya Anbahan
To view the programme click here.
To book your place on this popular conference, please click here.
There are discounts available for group bookings.
If you would like to reserve a place please email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.