Chambers and its members are regulated by the Bar Standards Board.
Private Law Children
Hasnat has extensive experience in representing clients in Private Law Children’s Act proceedings.
Hasnat is experienced in acting for parents, children and members of the extended family in all aspects of private-law disputes. He is quick to identify the clients goals and draws on his experience as a specialist children law practitioner to address the particular challenges which are posed in private law litigation whilst maintaining a tactically-driven approach.
Hasnat has represented clients in complex cases in the High Court’s dealing with matters of wardship and serious cross allegation relating to domestic and child abuse. He has regularly appeared before the family courts dealing with Children’s Act matters ranging from variation of order.
Hasnat has had extensive exposure as a solicitor dealing with Private Law Proceedings and is aware of the necessity to work closely with solicitors allowing the client the best possibility to achieve the outcome they desire.
Hasnat has recently been instructed in cases with issues including:
- Alleged serious physical and sexual violence
- Alleged parental alienation
- Alleged drug and alcohol misuse
- Internal and external relocation, including to non-Hague Convention countries
- Challenging section 7 reports
- Transfer of living arrangements
- Transfer of living arrangements, contact and schooling
- Change of name Declarations of parentage
- Special Guardianship
Legal Practice Course -Post Graduate Diploma in Law
Qualified as a Solicitor in 2012
Family Law Bar Association
Please click here to view the Privacy Notice for Hasnat Bashir.